- No knots to tie and no sore fingers!
- Quick and easy – they are self-sealing, easy to use and a great time saver
- Ribbons are included – there is 1m of pre-coiled white ribbon attached so no tying and cutting is needed
- Goes with all colour schemes – the clear valve and elegant pearl white ribbon blend easily with any colours
- Allows latex balloons to be re-filled
The valves are ideal to use when handing out balloons at parties or events – you can inflate them with helium in just a few seconds and give them away immediately. They are:
- Safe for children
- Suitable for use in latex balloons between 9″ and 12″ in size
- Should never be used for balloon releases as they are not bio-degradable and can harm the environment
- Can be used with disposable helium canisters
- Can NOT be used with Hi-Float treatment, if you are using it you will need to remove the valves and tie a knot
Balloon valves with ribbons are quick and easy to fit
Insert the valve into the neck of the balloon with the wider circular part going in first. Leave the tube and ribbon hanging out.
Stretch the neck slightly and slip the valve inside. Gently pull the valve to ensure it is centered and fitted without any gaps as this might cause helium to escape.
A few points worth noting:
You need to make sure you squeeze any air out of the body of the balloon either before or after you insert the valves as any trapped air might reduce floating time.
Although our balloon valves are very light, any additional weight slightly reduces the floating time.
You will get quicker with practice, but inserting large quantities of balloon valves can time consuming, so make sure you set aside enough time to do it.